083 609 0271
In 2017, Taryn graduated from the University of Pretoria with a Bachelors in Dietetics.
She then completed her Community Service at a Mother and Child Hospital in Johannesburg and is still currently working there as a Clinical Dietitian.
Here, she has gained valuable experience in both an in-patient and out-patient setting in conditions relating to paediatric, infant and maternal nutrition, weight management and various chronic diseases.
Special interests include:
- Paediatric, Infant and Maternal Nutrition
- Food Allergies (FARE Food Allergy Training)
- Gut Health (EatFit IBS Accredited)
- Weight Management (CDE Optifast Accredited)
- Nutrigenomics (3x4 Genetic Testing)
- Lifestyle Diseases (Hypertension, Diabetes, PCOS and more)
- Consultations (In House/ Virtual)
- Meal Plans
- Weigh-Ins and Growth Monitoring
- Discovery Vitality Nutrition Assessments
- Workshops and Presentations